Looking Back Over 2011

January
Jumping Thoughts was released a few days earlier. This was my first exploration and test case into e-publishing.









February
Worked on a new paranormal novella.

March - April

Editing titles and learning more about e-formatting and publishing.

May

Horse Charmer is published as an ebook.











June
Worked on an untitled cyberpunk novella project.


July
Completed my first successful Fast Draft in 14 Days and wrote Unicorn Keep.
Worked on an untitled paranormal novella.



August
Editing and figuring out how to release a print book.


September



 Horse Charmer is released as a print book.










 The Beast's Redemption my first Angie Derek title is released.










October - November
Lots of editing and preparation for December releases and submissions.


December 
Spectors is released as an ebook.










Whitelighter is released as an ebook.

Comments

  1. Wow Angelia, these are great accomplishments within a year! You are a very productive writer. Congrats on your success, and have a wonderful 2012, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recap. Doesn't it feel good to see everything on a timeline like that? You have accomplished so much. It's so inspiring. :) Here's to even more in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kristen. It was good to put together the timeline. I realized I'd done a lot more than I had thought I had done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99