10 Things About Me

I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Katrina at World Crafter's Inkspot and Mariah Dietrick. Thank you ladies.

Rules: Thank the person giving you the award and link to their blog (Done). List 10 things about yourself. Pass the award along to six other deserving bloggers.

1. Pink is my favorite color. Anyone who's ever met me in person could probably guess this since I wear pink almost every single day.

2. I was an obsessive collector as a teen. Horse figurines, books, and movie memorabilia were my favorite.

3. I live in snow country and never ski.

4. My first college major was equine studies. I switched to creative writing after I decided the school wasn't right for me and transferred out.

5. I would love to live in Ireland for a year.

6. I was homeschooled from 3rd grade up.

7. I love Disney. Disneyland, Disneyworld, Disney Cruise, no one does it like Disney.

8. I hate to exercise.

9. I wanted to be an Olympic Eventer when I grew up.

10. I started writing when I was fourteen. Either continuations of books I loved or fanfic of movies and television shows. I still have some of those stories buried deep on my hard drive.

Here are the six bloggers I'm nominating:
Kristen Schwartz @ A Journey Illustrated
Coloring Outside the Lines
Courtney Rene 
The Making of Down Home Zombie Blues
Equestrian Ink
A Tasty Read


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99