Sunshine Award

Thank you to Cat at The Word Crafter and Mikki at The Word Painter for nominating me for the Sunshine Award.

The rules for this reward are simple:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself
3. Write a post about it 
4. Pass it along to 10 other bloggers

Here are the questions, and I hope you enjoy reading my answers.

1. Favorite color? Pink. Always pink.

2. Favorite animal? Horses. Always horses. :-)

3. Favorite number? Hmmm, don't think I currently have one. But I recall having a fondness for 14 when I was a teen. I think it was because I was 14 when I got Kristy (one of my horses)

4. Favorite drink? I used to be a root beer fanatic, but I don't drink a lot of soda anymore. I like tea with sugar.

5. Facebook or Twitter? I do both, but am on Facebook a lot more.

6. My passion? Horses and writing.

7. Getting or giving? I've always preferred giving, but getting is pretty darn cool too.

8. Favorite pattern? Love the plaids from the Clueless movie. I still want Alicia Silverstone's wardrobe.

9. Favorite day of the week? Right now it is Wednesday.

10. Favorite flower? Love carnations, smell sweet and a simple flower.

Here are the 10 blogs I am nominating:

A Journey Illustrated
A Tasty Read
Equestrian Ink
Science Fiction Fantasy Saturday
The Passive Voice
Black Rose of the Wild Rose Press
Dean Wesley Smith
Kristine Kathryn Rusch
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
Horse Schools

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop - April 17 - April 22

Books to Movies Giveaway Hop

Horse Charmer on Sale For Only $.99